CHORIZO STEW (Cazuela De Chorizo MEXICO)


  • 1,1 lbs chorizo ​​(Mexican beef sausage)
  • 1,1 lbs  veal sausage
  • 1 onion sliced ​​into rings
  • 3 tablespoons of oil
  • 1 pinch of garlic powder
  • 1 pinch of salt
  • 1 pinch of fresh sage leaves
  • 1 pinch chopped fresh rosemary
  • 1 pinch of chopped parsley
  • 1 pinch chopped fresh thyme
  • 1 pinch marjoram
  • 1 pinch of black pepper

 

I heated the oil in the pan and started by turning the chorizos in the pan. I didn't fry it too much, I took the chorizos aside when they released a little oil, this time I added the onions that I had cut into rings to the next pot. I cooked it on medium heat slowly until the onions turned their colors and turned brown. When the onions turned brown and started to brown, I added the sausages, each of which I cut in half, to the pan. As the sausages got browned, I turned them on the other side so that they would brown on all sides. When they were, I put the chorizos back in the pan. I put chopped fresh rosemary and fresh sage leaves. They fidgeted together for 3 minutes, I took it from the fire. Throwing in chopped parsley, fresh thyme and marjoram leaves, and plenty of black pepper from the mill, it was all right.

ENJOY YOUR MEAL
 

Popular posts from this blog

Sheet Pan Egg White Breakfast Sandwiches

Patty Melt (US)

Mimoza Salad ( RUSSIA)